Catering Tingkat Terms & Conditions
- Once payment has been made, there will be no refund should you decide to terminate the service.
- Payment must be paid up in full before or on the first day of delivery. We reserve the right to terminate service if payment is not paid up in time.
- All cheques must be crossed and made payable to: The Great Ballroom Pte Ltd
- Please ensure that your order number is written on the reverse side of the cheque.
- Payment by PayNow to UEN 202021049K payment screenshot to be sent to our hotline number 8822 0547 or email: email@example.com
- There will be no refund for early termination of contract.
- All packages, if auto renewal is selected, will be auto renewed to the next cycle unless being informed 3 working days, in advance, via hotline number 8822 0547 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non continuation of contract, must be informed, in writing to our hotline number 8822 0547 or email: email@example.com, 3 working days before contract end. Otherwise, it will be activated even payment is not received.
- We reserve the rights to recover for the amount that delivery is made to you.
- For meal postponement (maximum 1 day a week), if you are intending to dine out, please notify us at least 2 working days in advance. The meal will be pushed back to a later date.
- Delivery hours: Lunch (10.30 am to 1.30 pm), Dinner (4.00 pm to 7.00 pm).
- We deliver from Monday to Sundays and Public Holidays. Please indicate if you wish to skip for weekends and Public Holidays.
- Due to seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.
- The Great Ballroom Pte Ltd reserves a right to amend our product packaging without prior notice. All pictures are subject to illustration purposes.
- The Great Ballroom Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated timeline.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 ($26.75 w/ GST) per amendment will be imposed by the Company for any amendments (excluding meal postponement) made by the Customer after order has been confirmed.
Administrative Terms & Conditions
- The Great Ballroom Pte Ltd may amend the terms and conditions at any time, including without limitation by posting revised terms on its website at the URL www.thegreatballroom.sg, which amended terms and conditions shall be binding upon.
- By submitting your order, you agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form for the purpose of our catering service.
- By signing up a package with us, you agree to receive all information about our services.
- Our Working Hours is Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm and Sat 9am to 1pm.
- By taking up our service, you agree to our terms and conditions.